Ny dag, ny quiz. Men først, riktige svar fra mandagen:
2. Chingachgook and his son Uncas
3. Sir Thomas More
4. Dr. Charles Primrose
5. Oliver Mellors
6. Philip Nolan
7. Athos, Porthos, and Aramis
8. Dimitri, Ivan, Alyosha, and Smerdyakov
9. Meg, Jo, Beth and Amy March
10. Bigger Thomas
Og quizens første dagsvinner blir dermed Christine med fire riktige svar (1, 4, 7 og 9), pluss Ivan på nr. 8. Gratulerer =)
Den med flest dagsseiere vinner bok! Selv kunne jeg kun svare på nr. 1, 7 og 9.
Så over til dagens quiz:
Using the sentences listed below, identify the novel or short story started by each sentence and the author of each work.
1. Call me Ishmael.
2. Nothing to be done.
3. It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife.
4. It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen.
5. Mr. and Mrs. Dursley, of number four, Privet Drive, were proud to say that they were perfectly normal, thank you very much. They were the last people you'd expect to be involved in anything strange or mysterious, because they just didn't hold with such nonsense.
6. Whether I shall turn out to be the hero of my own life, or whether the station will be held by anybody else, these pages must show.
Konkurransen varer i en måned, så hvis du ikke deltok i forrige runde er det bare å slenge seg på nå. Lykke til =)